The best concert of my life

 Hello world

This year I went to my first real concert of all my life!! 

It was Chancho en Piedra´s concert, in the Movistar Arena stadium.

Rockaxis | voy-y-vuelvo--chancho-en-piedra-agenda-segundo-movistar-arena



"Chancho en Piedra" is one of my favorites chilean bands, I love the mix between funk, chilean expressions and irony. Their career has been so long and successful but it had it's final this year. 

My cousin called Andres invited me and bought the tickets for the very last show of "Chancho en Piedra", it was so cool and unexpected. I was so excited!


Chancho en Piedra: "Los 90 fue la mejor época. Las mejores bandas, los  mejores discos, el mejor sonido" - La Tercera


The event lasted 3 hours aproximatly. It was a very energetic event, full of an screaming crowd that was also jumping and shuffling. Also the public brought a lot of "Juanitos", they're little plastic pigs that are almost an amulet and also an icon for the band. I really enjoyed the experience. The band play their classics and some old songs, in the last one they played my favorite song "Locura espacial". 

Another epic moment  was when the guitarist threw guitar picks to the public, and I caught one. 

Juanito Alcancia Chancho En Piedra Grande 44cm ¡nuevo! | Cuotas sin interés


Thats the final of my history. In the future I hope go to more concerts.








Comentarios

Entradas populares