I would like to visit Estonia

In first place for a Little context Estonia is a country from Europe, close to Russia, it had a very particular formation because of the political conflicts that the country had to face along the years, they had their independency before first world war in 1918 and also in the second world war the country went back to lose the independency because they were a rusian colony, the country had their independency back in 1991 with the fall of Berlin´s wall. 

Estonia - What you need to know before you go – Go Guides


 The first thing that caught my attention from it was the Estonian flag that I saw in the 2021 Olympic Games in Japan. Then, when I investigated more about Estonia I fell in love with the architecture, weather and the landscapes from the capital, Tallin. The colors of the sky an the buildings are very shiny and i think thats absolutely mesmerizing. 


Archivo:Flag of Estonia.svg - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre



But in the other hand, i think visiting this country would be very hard, because of diverse factors, one of them is the language barrier, and it´s also very expencive to travel there i´ll lost all my money in it, and one important point its that the stonians are kind of hostile and closed to foreingers.


Los 7 secretos del país más digital del mundo - Infobae






 One fun fact about this country have their own sport, wife carrying, couples from Estonia have worn the Wife Carrying World Championship for eleven years consecutively. They also have a popular technique to win this sport, and it is known as the Estonian Carry. Another fun thing is that the stonian nstional animal is the wolf,and i think thats cool.

Comentarios

  1. Hello Fran, I knew almost nothing about Estonia, it seems to me a very interesting place from what you say, I know it is the smallest country of the Baltic countries, I hope one day you can travel there.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hey Fran, it does sound like a very nice place to visit. I think you should definitely try to go at some point. It is amazing how you first got interested in this country and I personaly think that everything happens for a reason :) I hope this dream becomes a reality

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares